Get latest news updates around the world, News updates, Breaking news, Sport news, Celebrity news, Entertainment news, discovery news, political news, economy news, banking news, oil news, forex news, world news, and lots more. Subscribe to get news via email

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Funny things you dont know about me...

Hello friends,

I am glad to have you on my blog and I hope you have enjoyed some of my post. There are many things you probably don't know about me and here are just a few;

1). I am a genius! I know its funny for me to call myself a genius, but if I don't, who will...will you?

2). I am a Cyberian. I am just like a librarian but based in the internet doing my things. I am studying 4 masters degree at once and after that, i aim for 4 PhD's at once.

3). I am a professional blogger and I have created over 100 blogs and web pages.
4) I am a research addict. I love research even if I wont be paid for it.

5). I am a business tycoon...

6) I would become a BILLIONAIRE by age 40.

7) I have been here on this earth before and am back again and when I leave, I will still come back and I will still remember that I was here before because I am a god. For it is appointed for a man to live once and after, judgement....a god does not live once..So believe me,  Jesus is coming back.

8) I love playing chess and I love marathon walk or race. I am now learning how to swim and I am loving it.

9). I believe in GOD, I show lots of love, I fear no man, and I don't believe in impossibility.

10). I love my fans, visitors to my site, salad and every delicious food are my best food.

 Thank you for reading, I would like to know funny things about you too. You can comment below.