Live Update

Get latest news updates around the world, News updates, Breaking news, Sport news, Celebrity news, Entertainment news, discovery news, political news, economy news, banking news, oil news, forex news, world news, and lots more. Subscribe to get news via email

GOOD MORNING

Good Morning,

I have actually been away for some time and I know have starved you
of my post and creative ideas. I am so sorry about that. One thing
came to my mind this morning when I was about making this post and its
the word "trouble". If any trouble comes looking for you like this
mouse, please , get rid of it because troubles that come peeping like
this innocent mouse trying to gain entrance into a house can cause
devastations beyond our wildest imagination. You can use the image as
a Facebook cover. Have a great day ahead.

Labels:
Good morning, new day, facebook cover, trouble, peace, house,
imagination, creativity, devastations, post, starved, sorry, entrance.