Get latest news updates around the world, News updates, Breaking news, Sport news, Celebrity news, Entertainment news, discovery news, political news, economy news, banking news, oil news, forex news, world news, and lots more. Subscribe to get news via email

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Nigerian Best Selfie

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have been having a nice time on my blog.

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have been having a nice time on my blog.

I have a few other social media pages with alot of fans and I would like you to check them out one after the other.  Nigerian best selfie , just like the way the name is , was created to be a platform where Nigerians and everyone around the world can come together and post their selfies.

Selfie or selfies was the most popular word in 2013/2014 and it is still gaining popularity as each day goes by. The most interesting aspect of it all is that celebrities are also engaged in the selfie display. Celebs such as Kim, Nikki Minaj, Beyonce, Amber rose and many more.

As if that is not enough, mobile phone producers are also designing new phones just to make taking selfies wonderful and perfect.

Thats not all, we also have alot of celebrities that take selfies too. What is the concept behind selfies , very simple, express yourself and be happy or use selfie as a medium to pass or communicate an information to someone else. I already have an e-book on selfie and I would lunch it too. You can visit my social media page  on NIGERIAN BEST SELFIE by clicking HERE .I have a few other social media pages with alot of fans and I would like you to check them out one after the other.  Nigerian best selfie , just like the way the name is , was created to be a platform where Nigerians and everyone around the world can come together and post their selfies.

Selfie or selfies was the most popular word in 2013/2014 and it is still gaining popularity as each day goes by. The most interesting aspect of it all is that celebrities are also engaged in the selfie display. Celebs such as Kim, Nikki Minaj, Beyonce, Amber rose and many more.

As if that is not enough, mobile phone producers are also designing new phones just to make taking selfies wonderful and perfect.

Thats not all, we also have alot of celebrities that take selfies too. What is the concept behind selfies , very simple, express yourself and be happy or use selfie as a medium to pass or communicate an information to someone else. I already have an e-book on selfie and I would lunch it too. You can visit my social media page  on NIGERIAN BEST SELFIE by clicking HERE .