Get latest news updates around the world, News updates, Breaking news, Sport news, Celebrity news, Entertainment news, discovery news, political news, economy news, banking news, oil news, forex news, world news, and lots more. Subscribe to get news via email

Friday, 20 March 2015

HOW TALL WAS THE TOWER OF BABEL...

 One look at the street below makes me feel like a god looking down at humans from heaven. Although , I am not a dare devil sky scrapper climber, but I am definitely not afraid of height.

This picture keeps me wondering how actually tall was the tower of babel? Could it be 100 story, 300 story tall or 1000 story tall or did it actually enter into space and all the builders already using oxygen mask and floating into the space and orbit.

I guess God has seen the danger ahead if such house should enter into space and he had to act quickly to stop the project.  Anyway, this is just a picture to depict what my post is all about and a subtle warning to individuals who might want to attempt this, please don't, its too risky.