Get latest news updates around the world, News updates, Breaking news, Sport news, Celebrity news, Entertainment news, discovery news, political news, economy news, banking news, oil news, forex news, world news, and lots more. Subscribe to get news via email

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

7KM running result

Hi everyone,
I just feel like sharing my marathon training result with you. I completed 7km this morning and the result is below. I aim to run 7km in 25min, but this result is just too poor for my liking. I am not happy with my performance at all.
Can anyone help with tips that can make me run better and faster because at a stage, I 'gased-out' and had to complete the rest by marathon walk mode.
I hope to organize a marathon competition very soon , later this year and I want to be at my best as I will participate too.